On May 25th, 2012 I had my first fundraiser for Free The Children! I held a bottle drive in Hazlet and had some friends help me pick up bottles around town. We started after school and went until about 7:00. It was a quite successful bottle drive for being in such a small community but small communities take great pride in helping out their youth! I’d like to thank my friends that helped me out, my parents for helping and all who donated their bottles, cans, etc. It was a great experience! Here are some pictures from the night!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.